Balancing Healthy and Fast Meals is Tough
But also necessary. It's only been in the last year I took a real interest in the farm to table and slow food movements. Of course I know that what you eat is important but I began to realize how much food affects more than just your body.
Like every other woman with 900 things to do every day and a household and job depending on her sometimes I want to say "forget it" and order a pizza or pick up takeout. And sometimes that is ok. But healthy, nourishing, organic food is necessary for both mind and body.
I know my husband's issues can be impacted by his diet, and I know in order to keep up my own physical strength we need healthy food. So I have really cut back on takeout and now try to pre-cook meals for nights when I just don't want to cook. There is a Trader Joe's opening soon here which will make it a LOT easier to pick up healthy meals on busy night.s How do you find a balance between healthy meals and fast meals?
Like every other woman with 900 things to do every day and a household and job depending on her sometimes I want to say "forget it" and order a pizza or pick up takeout. And sometimes that is ok. But healthy, nourishing, organic food is necessary for both mind and body.
I know my husband's issues can be impacted by his diet, and I know in order to keep up my own physical strength we need healthy food. So I have really cut back on takeout and now try to pre-cook meals for nights when I just don't want to cook. There is a Trader Joe's opening soon here which will make it a LOT easier to pick up healthy meals on busy night.s How do you find a balance between healthy meals and fast meals?




0 Response to "Balancing Healthy and Fast Meals is Tough"
Post a Comment